Flow & Mass Cytometry
Flow Cytometry Staining Buffer
eBioscience - eBioscience™ Flow Cytometry Staining Buffer
Optimize cellular staining for flow cytometry
Quality data requires quality material. Get the best possible result with eBioscience™ Flow Cytometry Staining Buffer.
- Buffered saline solution with bovine serum and sodium azide
- 0.09 % as preservative
- Can be used for all steps required in the staining procedure
- Contains animal serum proteins to help remove non-specific binding of antibodies
Falcon® Cell Strainers
A faster, easier method to isolate single cells
Easy-to-use device for rapidly isolating primary cells and consistently obtain a uniform single-cell suspension.
- Ideal for preparing flow cytometry samples
- Evenly spaced mesh pores provide consistent and reliable results
- Extended lip on strainer enables aseptic handling with forceps
- Fits perfectly into 50 mL Falcon conical tubes
eBioscience, SouthernBiotech, RayBiotech - Fc Receptor Binding Inhibitor Polyclonal Antibody, Fc Receptor Saturation Reagent, RayBright® Human FcR Block
Reduce non-specific binding
Reduce the risk of false positive signals by blocking the Fc receptors, expressed by a number of cells, prior to primary antibody staining.
- Perform blocking with IgG, either purified or in serum from various species
- Different sizes available