Du är här:
01.10.2019 | Our end-of-year sale has begun!
Update magazine is out now with more than 35 great end-of-year offers you do not want to miss.
Save big on products for both research and diagnostics. Get for example:
- 25% off purification kits + free chocolate with the annual MN Classics campaign
- Save up to 236.000,- on imaging sytems from Azure Biosystems
- Save up to 20% on selected Enzo products
- 10-15% off ELISA kits and antibodies
- Great savings on BioTek instruments
- Great savings on Fluidigm products
- Save up to 20% on essential labware from Eppendorf
You will also find great deals on products for IHC, flow cytometry and more ...
Find all campaigns and details in Update magazine by clicking the image below:
01.10.2019 | MN Classics 2019
Save 25% on popular purification kits from MACHEREY-NAGEL and get a free box of chocolates when you order for SEK 1000,-*
See campaign products in this flyer.
*Maximum three boxes of chocolate per order.
To receive the chocolate you must order by email or phone.
Please state campaign code when ordering: CM00296
22.05.2018 | Santa Cruz kampanj
Buy any 2 or more Primary Antibodies from Santa Cruz, and receive for free:
One Cruz Marker™ MW Standards (sc-2035) + choice of one MW Tag antibody.
Cruz Marker™ MW Tag-Alexa Fluor® 790: sc-516731
Cruz Marker™ MW Tag-HRP: sc-516732
Cruz Marker™ MW Tag (unconjugated): sc-516729
Cruz Marker™ MW Tag-Alexa Fluor® 680: sc-516730
NEW Cruz Marker™ MW Tag-Alexa Fluor® 488: sc-516790
Cruz Marker™ MW Tag-Alexa Fluor® 647: sc-516791
* Offer is valid when ordering by email or telephone only.
05.07.2017 | Discover the advantages of monoclonal antibodies
Buy 1 antibody from Santa Cruz and get free monoclonal antibody samples
Would you like to compare a monoclonal antibody from another supplier with a Santa Cruz one? Or do you use a polyclonal antibody and would like to test a monoclonal one?
Then buy one antibody at full price and get free samples of monoclonal antibodies.
Monoclonal antibody advantages
• Strong signal with little non-specific background
• Epitope specificity
• Minimal lot to lot variation
• Uniquely suited for Direct (HRP, FITC, etc.) Conjugates
Contact us for more information about the campaign.